Murarka College, Sultanganj was established in 1955 by the visionary enterprise of the local business tycoon Late Ranglal Jee Murarka. The College lies in 17.5 acre serving the rural area which encompassed a diameter of about 30 KM. The College becomes a Constituent Unit of Tilkamanjhi Bhagalpur University on 23 February 1976. The College is a multi facility unit that is, the college houses the science faculty as well as Humanities and Social Science. The institution has on roll approximately One Thousand and Nine Hundred in Intermediate and Bachelor stage respectively. The College provides Sport and Recreational facilities. In the past two years the college has been runner up in football tournament and has sent many athletics to represent the university as well as the state. Thus the college endeavors to provide all round development. The College is a Constituent Unit of T. M. Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur.
- Well Equipped Computer Labs
- Sports and Games